School Nurse LPN Job Opportunity - Independence, MO
Independence, MO: A school district in the area is currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse for a full-time School Nurse job opportunity and Sunbelt Staffing is now conducting interviews. This is a contract position until the end of the school year. The Nurse will be working in a Health Room setting distributing medications, documenting, diabetes management, and handle contact tracing if students or staff present COVID symptoms.
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Remainder of the 20/21 school year
- Elementary School caseload
- Diabetes management
- First aid
- Contact tracing for COVID symptoms
- Medication administration
- MO LPN license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Nurse job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.email@example.com or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Recent Nurse Jobs
- St Paul, MN
- Red Lion, PA
- Ridgewood , PA
- Dover, PA
- Bermuda Dunes, CA
- Wheaton, IL
- Renton, WA
- Blue Springs, MO
- Gilbertsville, PA