School Nurse Job Opportunity For RN Or LPN - Glennville, GA Area
Glennville, GA: We have partnered with a school district in the area to hire a 1:1 Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse for the remainder of the school year and Sunbelt Staffing is now conducting interviews for this full-time position. The Nurse will be working with an Elementary School student doing g-tube feedings, diapering, and administering medications in a self-contained classroom.
- 37.5-40 Hours per week
- Remainder of the 20/21 school year
- Work 1:1 with an Elementary School student
- G-tube feedings
- Medication administration
- Self-contained classroom
- GA LPN or RN license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Nurse job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.email@example.com or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Waltham, MA
- La Plata, NM
- Circle Pines, MN
- Romeoville, IL
- Worcester, MA
- Riverside, CA
- Detroit, MI
- Tobyhanna, PA
- Chicago , IL